i stepped out today for the first time since Sat. i kind of felt like the girl up top....big smile on my face, wind blowing in my hair, sun gleaming down...see when you've been cooped up for 14 days w/ everyone in your family having the flu, the first day out feels like heaven.  so what did i do.... after my meeting, i headed straight to target!  and went right to the beauty aisle with my phone in hand, on pinterest, searching for natalie's recommendations for "cheap buy's" (i don't know why i think that is so fun...but i do love a bargain :)  i guess everyone else does too b/c half the stuff was bought out!!  it didn't matter though b/c it was great just getting out again...cheers to being almost well!!!!

*images courtesy of lucy laucht, leta austin foster, tim babber,  my cup of te

No comments:

Post a Comment