things that make me happy.




i love cooking in the kitchen w/ my husband....it puts a smile on my face. there is something so fun about trying out a new recipe, listening to music on the ipod, and then sitting on the screen porch to eat it....and lately we have had some great meals! another thing that i am loving are the flowers that are growing outside. i love having flowers from the yard scattered in random bottles throughout the house. it's like instant happiness. and last but not least, i totally want to make one of those herb pots....so easy and such a great idea (putting that on my to-do-list). it pains me to buy herbs at the grocery store when you just need a tiny bit for a recipe. and this is a simple, yet stylish solution. now if i can just remember to water them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment